Friday, August 11, 2017

Have You Given God Your Heart?


My dear friend, God is not after your mind as much as He is after your heart. He says, "My son, GIVE ME YOUR HEART, And let your eyes observe my ways." (Proverbs 23:26 NKJV). Have you given God your heart? God wants you to give Him your heart foremost, because He knows that once He lays hold on your heart, nothing will stop you from giving Him your mind also. Will you give Him your heart today? He is standing at the door of your heart knocking, seeking to come in and fellowship with you. He says, "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me." (Revelation 3:20 NKJV). Open the door of your heart to the Lord, and He will transform your life, guaranteed! Invite Him into your heart today, and He will not just transform your heart, He will give you a new heart, and put in you a new spirit (see Ezekiel 11:19-20; Ezekiel 36:26); indeed He will create you anew (see 2 Corinthians 5:17) and make you the beloved son of God. (see John 1:12). Jesus will give you rest in every sense of the word, if you will just come to Him today. (see Matthew 11:28).

If you are ready to sincerely give Jesus your heart, to make HIM your Lord and Savior and thus receive eternal life, pray this prayer from your heart: “Almighty God, Your Word says that if I confess my sins, You are faithful and just to forgive me my sins and to cleanse me from ALL unrighteousness. Today I acknowledge and confess that I am a sinner in need of salvation, and I thank you for sending your beloved Son, Jesus Christ to die for me and to bear the judgment for my sins. I believe that Jesus Christ was crucified for my sins and was raised from the dead for my justification. I accept Jesus today as my Lord and Savior. And I thank You that I have received eternal life in the name of Jesus. Amen.”

To learn more, order my glorious book, "Spirit Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment